Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012

Ben was gone for most of the month, in California for training. The kids and I took it as an opportunity to go "Home" to Wisconsin.

PaJ had some special bonding time with Josie.


We went to Schomburg to visit Aunt Callie for lunch. We made a stop to see characters at LegoLand.

Josie sat in her first highchair!

Grandpa had lunch with his boys.

We went to Woodfield so the kids could fight & pick their noses.  Opps, I meant play.

Brent on a friends of MaJ & PaJ's bike.

Craft/Story Time at the New Twin Lakes Library.

Aunt Callie playing with the boys.

Grandpa & Grandma G had a St. Patrick's Day party.

Logan had his 4th Birthday Party.  The boys had SO much fun and still talk about it.








This is how I found all the kids after doing a little laundry. Josie & Brody are asleep.

Josie is much like her brothers, she is at peace when she is outside.

We all survived what I am now calling "WW1" here at our home.
I walked into the family room to find black crayon had been used to decorate the craft table, the tv, the tv armoire and the kitchen table. After demanding that they help me clean it up and round up all the crayons Brent informed me he was 'running away'. Wow, it starts at 4??? So I did what my mom did to me.  I lovingly packed a bag. He was fine with me packing up clothes and his bear but when I went for his toothbrush, he changed his mind. After a long talk, we all survived this event!

Josie girl has been a rolling machine!

Ben was welcomed home by 4 very excited people! 

The boys helped him take off his boots.  Their first request was for Ben to play "Sleeping Bear".  Where Ben crawls around on all four, growling like a bear and then "falls asleep" so the boys can wake him by jumping on  him. Not sure how that game came about but the boys missed it!

We adventured out to a new bike path. 11 miles later and the boys were exhausted from riding in the trailer.

Josie loved the ride and didn't complain once.

All Clean....

Our world got greener in March.  Ben decided it was time to mow. Brody wanted to "help." This was Ben's answer to letting him participate.


So nice to have Ben home!

No comments:

Post a Comment