Thursday, July 14, 2011

20 Down, 19 to Go!

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday.  Ben is out of town so I had my Aunt Carol and Chelsea join me.  It's nice to have someone share the experience.  Baby looks good but was extremely uncooperative.  The technician said every time she went to take a picture, a leg, hand or foot would end up in front.  While everything looked as it should, I have to go back in a month for another look and was told to "bring a cooperative baby next time." 
I've never had a 3D Ultrasound before so I was excited when there were a few minutes of this.  From what I could see, the baby's face looks like Brody so far.  Chelsea swears it's a girl but that may be just wishful thinking on her part :o)  I didn't see anything that would tell us one way or the other but the technician said that she knew.  It's so fun walking away guessing.
While these aren't the best pictures, I thought I would share them anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything is going well, and hope that continues till the end. A little girl would be nice. Precious! And such a joy to have both.

    ~emmy

    ReplyDelete