Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two!!

Today Brody turned 2.  When he woke up this morning, he came into our room and we said "Happy Birthday Brody!!"  He said "it not my birthday."  When I said yes it was, his reply was "at the party my birthday."  Guess it's not official until the party.

We had a really nice get together at the Bunn's, a neighbor of the Walker's.  They were kind enough to let us host a pool party at their place.  We ate brats & hotdogs and spent a lot of time cooling off in the pool.  It was a great afternoon.  While most recent days Brody insisted on a Spiderman or Tinkerbell party, we settled on Cars instead.
















Brody was wiped out by the end of the afternoon and was asleep within minutes of getting into the car.  Must have been a good time :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I missed that totally. Very happy belated birthday Brody!

    ~emmy

    ReplyDelete