Friday, May 7, 2010

Day #5 - Friday is here. . .

Friday has arrived. One more week closer to seeing "Daddy!"

Last night both boys made it through staying in their own beds. This is how I found Brody this morning. He is always happy in the morning. Brent on the other hand is a lot more like me, it takes us awhile to wake up. I thought I would catch him first thing to go peepee on the potty. Doesn't he looked thrilled?

We had a busy morning. I managed to get a load of laundry done and we all made it through breakfast without any drama. Got dressed and headed to "My Gym" for some "Free Play." Aunt Carol was nice enough to meet me there and watch the boys while I had a little "me" time to get my nails done.


After playtime, we went out to lunch with Aunt Carol & Chucky to "Cheddars." Aunt Carol entertained us by giving Brody her lemons. Ha, Ha on us . . . he likes them. After lunch we went to JC Penny's to look around and then headed home.




We were able to get our walk in even though it was hot, hot, hot. So much so that dinner was Pancakes for the boys. I wasn't hungry. After I showered up, we headed back out on the town to meet up again with Aunt Carol. (Uncle Chuck is in Florida on a fishing trip so I have a partner for the weekend.) We ate a good dinner at "Jason's Deli" and then hit up "Old Navy" to see what they had. After that, we stopped at Walmart for a few items and by then, it was way past the boys bedtime.

We came home, walked into the house, went upstairs and Brent begged to go to bed. Ahhh, if only it was like that every night. Bottles washed, Diaper Bag refilled and I am ready for another day.

Have a great Mother's Day Weekend!!











15 comments:

  1. Aunt Carol sure sounds like a nice lady - helping you get me time. Piper also wanted to comment, 'he's got a frog potty!' and 'that baby is eating a lemon.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little boy has a really nice penis. I just want to sick his penis, have him suck mine, fuck him in the ass, have him fuck me in the ass, then get on top of him and hump him while making out, then give him a few cumshots, then have him give me some too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a great penis. It made me explode looking at it. I really want to fuck him, which includes sucking his dick, him sucking mine, a 69, fuckin him in the ass and making him scream, yell, shout, and mosn, then having him fuck me in the ass, giving him cumshots and rimjobs, him giving me cumshots and rimjobs, cumming in his ass , mouth, and throat, and him cumming in my ass, mouth, and throat. I'm so fucking horny now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has a great penis. It made me explode looking at it. I really want to fuck him, which includes sucking his dick, him sucking mine, a 69, fuckin him in the ass and making him scream, yell, shout, and mosn, then having him fuck me in the ass, giving him cumshots and rimjobs, him giving me cumshots and rimjobs, cumming in his ass , mouth, and throat, and him cumming in my ass, mouth, and throat. I'm so fucking horny now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone else think the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else think the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Stop removing my comments I'm sticking up for you) you guys are gross maybe I should do everything that you want to do her kids I hope that you guys that are gross go to jail

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would die to suck his little pee pee and let him suck mine and cum in his but hole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh trust me you would die after that at least I hope you do

      Delete
  11. How mush to have sex with him got 100 bucks for him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to two of you rot in hell

      Delete